Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage
Thread: Massage
View Single Post
Old 12th October 2007, 07:22 AM
scoops
Cruiser

Agreed, at many places the details/capabiliteis given by mamasans/captains is suspect and can often be a direct connection to agreements mamasans have with some of the boys . "I convince the customer to take you /you give me 10% of your tip".

In fact I've never had a problem with wrong info from captains at HERO. Every boy who has been indicated as 'good massage / good sex' has been true to label.

I often ask whether the massage boy can/is willing to be screwed. Again I've never had a 'yes' from the captain which has turned into a 'no' when in the massage room.

I was told a long time ago that the owner talks to every new boy personally and politely indicates:
- Do you fully realize what happens here?
- If your not prepared to have sex with your customer then you can't work here.
- We don't play games with customers here
- Massage boys caught asking for extra money to pay the rent etc. dismissed instantly.

I've never once had a massage boy ask for more money. I do give good tips, but silly over the top tips.

I'll say agin, I highly recommend HERO.

I'm willing to give details of my three current favourites at HERO if anybody wants them.
Quote |