Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising Spots (Updated List?)
View Single Post
Old 12th October 2007, 11:57 PM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Y'day. a'noon., (fri.), I decided that it was time to refresh myself on some cruising haunts -
1.- 'TOKYU DEP'T. STORE.', (BTS. Nat'l. Stadium, [W1.],), an American acquaintance, after my complaints about 'MBK.', told me that I should have visited 'TOKYU's.' Comfort Room on the same fl. as its Men's Dep't.. Not too busy, but while I was there so were a Sec. Gd. and a janitrix.
2.- 'MBK.' 7fl., neither CR. was busy - except for the jantrices.
3.- 'SIAM DISC'Y. CNTR.', 6fl. wasn't all that busy; but I did manage to smoke some man beneath the partition.
4.- 'LOTUS-TESCO.', (BTS. On Nut, [E9.],), arr'd. about 17hrs. to find that partitions, from 2-4ft. above the floor level, have been placed between each *r*n*l; while neighbors can look-over and admire eachother one CANNOT see farther, also these part'ns. do restrict one's possibilities for a gr*p*. Not busy at all.
5.- 'BIG C.', R'damri., where I arr'd. about 19hrs.. An occasional visit from the Sec. Gds. but janitresses not too busy. Several people shewing themselves discreetly to other admirers - but all rather LOW profile, I thought.
- NB.- One should keep an eye OPEN for gps. of three or so men wearing greyish colored uniforms emblazoned JONES LANG LASALLE.. They are, I reckon, employed by the Mngmnt. Co. and are assisting the par-mil'y. Sec. Gds. in monitoring the behaviour in the CRs..
6.- Back to 'SIAM DISC'Y. CNTR.', arr'd about 20.15hrs. and went-up to the 6fl., where all toilets were occup'd.; but after biding my time I managed to enter the centre one of five. From the shadows my RH. neighbor was busy; on looking beneath the partit'n. I saw that he was smoking energetically his RH. neighbor who had pushed his whole lower body beneath the partit'n. - quite a well-developed ****; after a while a C*nd*m was produced and the young man proceeded to a vigorous ride wch. lasted quite some time - presumeably until both were satisfied? Then I went-down to 4Fl. wch was unusually quiet. At 21.hrs. it was closing time and thus time to leave.
7.- I looked-in at 'TOPS.', (R'son's. b'ment., where 2 out of 6 *r*n*ls are out of use.); while I was there some young man smiled at me so I stood next to him and admired what he had to shew - nothing out of the ordinary for a TH. boi, he didn't appear to want anything more than just to shew and to have a look at mine
Quote |