Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 15th October 2007, 08:25 AM
buzzard
Cruiser

After the relative success of last week's bar outing (we didn't snore for a change) my buddy and I ventured another outing on Saturday night. Tried a new bar (for us, anyway) on Soi Twilight. Can't even remember the name of the place, but it was on the left side (heading away from Suriwong) about halfway down. Definitely not one of the more popular bars on the strip: we were the only customers. About 20 boys but nothing overwhelming. We stopped by Star Boy again, but they had less boys than the week before and nothing much stood out. We finished at My Way, and that was also a letdown; only 5 boys working, and it wasn't late; not yet 10:00 when we showed up. What was working was very energetic (dancing again) and one fellow even dropped his undies to show us his jewels. No sign of Chalee anywhere.
Quote |