Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 15th October 2007, 11:59 PM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Last sat. evening I decided to change my routine: instead of visiting one of the many a go-go bars in Soi Twilight I went directly to 'MY WAY.' on Rama IV. rd., arr'd. sometime before 22.hrs..
- One other farang customer there; possibly about just half-a-dozen boyz present, 3 of whom were dancing on the small stage, and no signs of Chalee.
- I was joined by 30YO. GY, wearing a pr. of jeans, who apologised for the the shortage of boyz.
- Drinks are just 100.oo.Bh..
- Sometime after 22.hrs. two more customers arr'd. and those Th. boyz who weren't otherwise engaged flocked around them like bees to an honey-pot. Drinks were demanded, arr'd. and a seemingly jolly party got under way.
- After a while there was just one rather athletic boi an stage; from time to time someone would walk-over and tuck a mark of appreciation into the wasitband of his male boxers to recompense him for not joining-in the party
- Having passed some time there I decided that I should go and visit someother place and left.

-- I walked leisurely around to 'NICE BOYS.' in the sub-soi off Soi Anuman. and nr. to 'SUPER A.'.
- One other customer there.
- Drinks are 150.Bh..
- I was joined almost immediately by AHM, (tall & lean young man.), who joined me on my last visit there. He didn't waste much time but soon had his briefs down and started to play with himself - but without managing to achieve an erection; nor was he disposed to allow me to smoke him - well, up to him.
- After a while one of the staff came-up to me and told me that I could take AHM to the upstairs room for just 1,700.oo.Bh., (wch. would incl. our already ordered drinks.), and wch. I found easy to refuse!
- AHM then offered himself to me for a smoke - another offer declined.
- I didn't stay there all that long.
- Passing by 'SUPER A.' I was interested to note that all of its lights were out,(and it wasn't all that late into the night.),.
- The barker at 'SOLID BAR.' tried to entice me in, but to no avail.
'bye..
Quote |