Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising Spots (Updated List?)
View Single Post
Old 16th October 2007, 07:02 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Today I cruised-around 'SILOM COMPLEX SHOPPING PLAZA.', (BTS.: Sala Daeng, [S2.],],), where there were actually some fresh and TH. faces to be seen - for a welcum change!
- I decided to wander-around their parking area, wch. I accessed through the two sets of glass doors by the elevators at level five. All pillars therein are ident'd. by an alpha-numerical system; and found the flg. Comfort Rooms wch. are all nr. the corner that o'looks. Si Lom rd. and wch. is nrest. to 'Robinson's.' -
1. - Nr. pillar 5B.;
2. - Nr. pillar 6M.;
3. - Nr. pillar 7M..
NB. - On the opp. walls to the *r*n*ls, (ie. behind those availing of the facilities.), are looking-glasses; thus anyone outside who positions himself correctly can see-in and observe any untoward activity therein!
- There are no CRs. that I saw on the higher parking levels.
- Between pillars 10L. and 10N. is a flight of steps going UP to the TOP floor. I walked-around the TOP floor and reckoned that there could be several places for those who enjoy their nookie al fresco.
- Presently, even although I didn't see any obvious Sec. Gds. or others patrolling I'd rate all places mentioned as ayor!

-- I took a second walk around this evening, (wed.), and thought that it would be MORE prudent to up-grade the security grading to AYOR! . Again, not because of any Sec. Gds. per se - they seem to be MORE interested in the office and elevator areas - but because of the more casual people who might just happen to be around: those going outside for a cigarette, maint'ce. staff on their rounds, people sitting quietly in the cars with no lights on, janitors and so on.
- It's doubtful if a lone farang would be asked what he's doing there; but accompanied by, or with a TH. boi in the vicinity, someone might put two-and-two together.
- If one is that desperate that one CANNOT go either to the 'Suriwong Htl.',(S'wong. rd.), or to the 'BBB. Htl.', (Rama IV. rd.), then upstairs to the open-air 11th. level would be my final recommendation.
'bye..
Quote |