Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Fri noon,butch sub wm seeks dom masc WMs to humiliate me in panties at Hustler
View Single Post
Old 17th October 2007, 10:05 PM
rick61
Cruiser

Fri noon,butch sub wm seeks dom masc WMs to humiliate me in panties at Hustler

This SAFE,clean,masculine,white sub guy is still seeking that masculine,dominant white male that would enjoy training,using,humiliating me as a panty wearing sissy slut.I need to be used,degraded,trained in WS,humiliation,forced sissy training,and other safe kinky things by a masculine dom white man who gets off on such things.I would like to meet You at the Hustler club this Fri at noon.I will be in jeans,blue Nike Tshirt with panties under my jeans.I need a dom to grab and work over my tits and use and treat me like the nasty slut we both know I am.I will be in the Back Theater at noon waiting to see if there are any takers.If you dont do bookstores or cant make it then and would still be interested in training me,get back with me with a e mail and let me know a little about You and what you like and expect.Considered nice looking,early 40s,muscualr build.If you are bi/str8 and if you are expereinced in humiliation and using a sissy sub and imaginative those are BIG +++.Thanks.
Quote |