Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Massage
Thread: Massage
View Single Post
Old 19th October 2007, 05:02 AM
spoonfed
Cruiser

After reporting bad things about Taboo, I MUST tell about what is, without a doubt, the horniest massage I have had in BKK - or anywhere, for that matter.

It was in Adonis, a place I sought out having heard good reviews, although I have been back a few times and not had a repeat experience so fulfilling.

I was initially a little disappointed with the selection of boys, and a little daunted by them all crowding round me. I chose a boy who, on reflection, was not really my type, or at least didn't look my type as he kept his t-shirt on, much against the flow of the rest.

He was very non-communicative when we got to the massage room, and slipped out as I got ready to shower. I finished as he returned with a vague, silent smile. I lay on the bed, cursing my choice as he showered.

Soon he started on my legs and was reasonably competent and, I was pleased to note, made sure his splayed fingers toyed my ass on the up and downward strokes.

After 10 minutes or so he climbed onto the table and started on my lower back. The absence of cloth on my thighs alerted me to him having removed his towel. He then worked up my back and shoulders, before pushing my arms above my head. Then he pushed my legs together so he could kneel either side.

He spent the next 5 minutes or so basically massaging from my tail bone to my finger tips, as he reached my shoulders, dropping his chest onto my back and sliding up until he was breathing heavilly in my ear -and his hard d&*k sliding along and between my cheeks.

If that did not feel like paradise, he then sat back on his haunches and pulled my butt up and back in the air so that his thighs were under mine. He then really soaped up my ass, working his hands up and down the crack, before moving under and giving me a mind-blowing urut...

A hugely memorable experience, sadly not repeated as I never saw him there again. I am sure he said his name was Ma...
Quote |