Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Fri noon,butch sub wm seeks dom masc WMs to humiliate me in panties at Hustler
View Single Post
Old 19th October 2007, 11:51 PM
rick61
Cruiser

Still searching and needing it...

This safe,clean,masculine very sub wm still is searching for that safe,clean,masculine dominant WM or WMS to meet me and use/humiliate me as a sissy slut.Please be masculine,dominant,wm who enjoys humiliation,ws,oral servitude,degrading and safely using a masculine,str8 looking wm,early 40s,pretty well built.Looking for that somewhat twisted,a bit sadistic,dominant wm who can take charge when we meet and get things started.Need you to get my jeans down to expose the panties i have on,work my tits over,and turn me into a sissy slut.Hustler club in the Back Theater Sat eve around 8:30.Will be there in a blue Nike tshirt and jeans with panties under.i am 100% sub and not into getting serviced,or topping.Please be into using and humiliating a sub guy and not afraid to get the ball rolling in front of others..feel free to email with any question about this or to possibly set up another meet.Thank You Sir.
Quote |