Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising Spots (Updated List?)
View Single Post
Old 21st October 2007, 12:44 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Last friday a'noon. I went to 'ROBINSON'S.' on Charoen Krung rd., (approx. 5mins. walk from BTS. Saphan Taksin,[S6.],), and went upstairs to the CR. that's off their Food court.
- With previous fridays' visits having been not unfruitful I had high hopes!
- I arr'd. some short time after 16hrs.: all toilets were occupied and a certain amt. of mostly elderly men availing of the *r*n*ls.
- After waiting for a while I managed to occupy toilet #2., (#1. is farthest from ent'ce.), where there's a largish peep-hole between #1. & #2. and a smaller and more usual sized one at a convenient height between nos. 2. & 3..
- There was a youngish man in #3. who, after a while, put his fingers under the part'n.; wch. offer I accepted and managed to slide most of my lower body beneath. However he was unwilling to reciprocate.
- After quite a while some man who took gt. care not to shew his face entered #1., stripped-off to shew a lithe body, and knelt-down: uncut & on the small size. A few mins. later there was his whole lower body for our mutual pleasure!
- But that was all.
- Several older men entered either side of me and left; a couple of quite good looking younger men entered #3. in succession - but only for p**-p**., a pity as the second one is quite well-endowed.
- Well, maybe it was an off day for e'one.. :-( There will be MORE fridays and MORE places to visit, won't there?
bibi..
Quote |