Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 22nd October 2007, 01:24 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Last sat. - after my massage in 'PRIME.' - I went to 'SUPER A.', a place well enough known by most of us not to warrant any further intro..
- I arr'd. around 22.45hrs. as their only customer.
- Drinks still at 100.Bh..
- There was one rather plumpish boi dancing on stage, more for his own enjoyment than anything else, I felt.
- I was joined by a cigarette smoking OB who reminded me that he'd sat before with me, and who didn't waste any time in shewing me what he had in mind, (and in his other hand!),. Be that as it may I am not partial to cigarette smokers and so chased him away.
- I was joined by boi THAI, 22YO. from Surin: round faced, small and neat body with a large and blue tattoo on his LEFT shoulder and forearm. Another one who didn't believe in letting time go by as we started to get to know eachother. Laughingly he apologised that he has a small ****; true - uncut, (approx. 4ins. LOA. when erect.), PLUS there are a couple of small 'love pearls. in the 'skin..
- The Mamasan asked if we wanted to go upstairs: an offer I declined.
- After I'd finished pleasuring THAI we were joined by YO-YO., the boi who'd been dancing earlier on the stage: 29YO., from I-San and who speaks fair enough English for ltd. conversations; as seven yrs. older than THAI looks on him as his younger bro. at work.
- Not long before I left another customer arr'd. and was soon joined by company, of wch. he chose but one.
- I left just before midnight and decided that I wouldn't visit 'NATURE BOY.'.
bibi
Quote |