Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hotels in Bangkok
View Single Post
Old 27th October 2007, 06:16 PM
wowpow
Cruiser

Unico Grande Silom and Pinnacle. I have stayed at both fairly recently and had no problems with joiners.

The Unico Grande ( formerly Tower Inn ) advertise in the gay press. The Pinnacle never really enforced their stated policy of registering joiners.

The bad news is that I did not think much of the Unico Grande. My room at 1900 baht via Asia Rooms was very tired and much the same as 7 years ago. The public areas are grubby.

The Pinnacle are renovating their lobby so the entrance is via the goods lift to the third floor receptionand then other lifts to your room. This could have been better planned and cleaner. I don't know why they are spending a fortune on the lobby when it is the rooms which cry out for TLC. Service standards seem to have fallen. At least via JF travel the rates are still keen at about 1200 baht for a DeLuxe Room inc breakfast.