Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya update
Thread: Pattaya update
View Single Post
Old 3rd November 2007, 12:55 PM
biggles69
Cruiser

Pattaya update

Just enjoyed a very nice week in Pattaya. Dong tang (Jomtien) beach crawling with boys most days///sat nearly all deck chairs occupied. As well as the usual money boys, I actually scored a very cute 21 y.o visiting from BKK who spend a few horny hours with me ....and not for money!

In Jomtien , Rock Hard bar (opposite Bondi) is new and fun...looks like a small beer bar with boys, but from 8.30 they quickly whisk you into a curtained back room where 18- 23 y.o. twinky Isaan boys gyrate on a series of round platforms in front of the tables. They wear a very scanty cross between muang thai shorts, and a girls hockey dress and are not shy for farang who want a peak. All good dirty fun.

For my last nite (after an afternoon session with a beach boy), I went to Panorama bar, and soon had 2 cute waiters chatting me up, after which I went to Throb Splash where a tall 19 y.o. caught my eye. He is No 35, Dton, quite exotic as he is a Thai /Saudi blend. 19 y.o.175 cm nice thai build.....and on getting him home proved to be hung like a horse. He offered to f**k me (but I'm mainly top and he was BIG)....he then asked me to jerk him off after which he vigourosly blew me, taking the full shot in his mouth. Recommended!
Quote |