Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - My latest Circle adventures
View Single Post
Old 4th November 2007, 08:48 AM
Newd
Cruiser

The Circle is a great place. I'd never been there before but had a blast this past summer.

I went there horned up and played around in the arcade. A cute, young construction working was showing his dick to me in the buddy booth. I was naked and jacking. Pretty soon, he came in.....I couldn't resist that big, thick cock of his. It had that nice smell of a hard day's work about it. All too quckly, he shot his load down my throat and I took every drop. That got me horned up for more.

Then I went into the theatre. After fumbling my way in the dark, I found the back part where the action was. Unfortunatly, it was a bunch of old trolls, but I had my dick out anyway stroking it. Eventually another guy and I traded hand jobs.

Then another guy came in and started sucking me. We eventually went upstairs, got naked and went at it. I was hungry for his ass. He was willing but didn't think he could take my cock....I told him that I thought a big slut like him could take my big and thick cock. He got up on a bench with his ass wide open. I stuck it in and fuck him silly for at least 10 minutes. He had to come up for air at least once. Finally, it was time to cum and I shot a big load up his ass. I pulled out my throbbing cock dripping with cum and his ass juices, put on my clothes and left him up there naked and with a big smile on his face.

I haven't been back since, but the next time I'm in Wichita............
Quote |