Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya update
Thread: Pattaya update
View Single Post
Old 5th November 2007, 07:54 AM
sloot
Cruiser

Krazy dragon should be OK

asntp - among the sunnee bars, Krazy dragon should be age safe, based on the single visit I've made to that place. Its boys however were not to my taste which is the reason I haven't gone back.

But there are quite a few bars in Sunnee with boys who stand 1.5 metres tall, and can't weigh more than 40 kg. I know they're jail bait from the way things happen, when I walk in through the door and the mamasan does not recognise me as a regular customer (for the simple reason than I am not). She claps her hands and instantly half the boys scurry into a back room, leaving only half or fewer still dancing.

Now what kind of business hides half its merchandise the moment an unfamiliar face walks in, unless there is something suspect about the merchandise?

Needless to say, I turn around and leave.

This has happened a number of times at different Sunnee bars when I was foolish enough to think Sunnee might have potential like Boyztown. I have since concluded that such running into hiding is no accident and have stayed away from Sunnee since.
Quote |