Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya update
Thread: Pattaya update
View Single Post
Old 6th November 2007, 01:43 AM
Yannawa
Cruiser

Thanks Biggles for the Rock Hard mention...I just tried it and had the most fun I've had in ages! It had a feel of Adam's Apple and the old Screw Boy with a touch of Nature Boy. The lads are so happy and willing...and gropable. A large selection to enjoy and they have a room upstairs although I felt there wasn't much you couldn't do in the bar.
Then I visited Jungle Boys with an erection still ringing in my pants. The new customer toilet there has a connecting doorway(no door) with the boys' "off-duty" lounge. When peeing, the boys wandered through and looked at my dick and decided it was erect enough to play with. Meanwhile, back in the bar I had settled on Geng....the perfect lad....happy, willing, handsome, cute and after offing, very versatile.
Quote |