Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya update
Thread: Pattaya update
View Single Post
Old 6th November 2007, 07:54 PM
spoonfed
Cruiser

I have not yet ventured to Jomtien, stayed around Pattataland these past 2 days.

On the first night I went to Dream Boys which had around 15 boys but none particularly stunning. They have an arrangement where the boys dance in small briefs, and the non-dancers put on a vest and sit around the edge of the stage.

One of the boys sitting, name of Lek, number 33, spent a few minutes showing me what looked like a considerable package in his briefs. I tried to ignore, but my curiosity got the better of me...

He is about 5'7 to 5'8, roughly up to my shoulders ,22, nice wide smile and speaks reasonable English. The mamasan was pushy but did not need to work too hard to get me to off him. The price for 2 G&T's, 1 beer and the off fee was 700 baht.

He is indeed a big boy for his small size, I suspect due to his mother being Indian. We had a fun couple of hours, but I was a little put off by his lack of cpncern for condoms. He had them with him (I didn't) but he wasn't bothered too much about using them, although did not complain when I insisted.

His body is not the best - a little out of shape, and he has a few tattoos that either you will like or not - I closed my eyes to them.

Next up: Royal House Massage
Quote |