Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya update
Thread: Pattaya update
View Single Post
Old 6th November 2007, 08:03 PM
spoonfed
Cruiser

Went to Royal House Massage - easy to find at the back of Tukcom IT plaza.

When I arrived the boys all lined up in red track suits with white vests below, so not ideal if you like a particular body type. I chose a boy who looked to have the most solid body.

A cream or oil massage is 450 baht for 1 hr or 500 baht for 1:30 hrs. I chose the latter.

The room was small but clean, with a big and high bench that took up most of the space. There were no showers in the room but a block of 4 at the end of the hall. On the way there, I passed a very cute, very tall guy with a lovely open face and nice smile. Sadly I had already chosen.

The massage was acceptably proficient, but it was clear that the boy was not interested. He barely talked, never smiled once, and had none of those special little touches that make all the difference. After I turned over he massaged my legs and chest before moving to my dick, but there was no spark whatsoever so I told him not to bother.

Soon enough he said he was finished so we showered again (the towels are so thin they are almost transparent, and smell very bad) then went to settle up.

It being less than an hour since I entered, I objected to being charged for 1:30 minutes. The mamasan apologised and reduced the fee to 450 baht. I gave the boy a tip of 750.

Next up: Sawasdee Boys
Quote |