Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya update
Thread: Pattaya update
View Single Post
Old 6th November 2007, 10:35 PM
spoonfed
Cruiser

Sawasdee Boys was remarkably similar to Dream Boys in lay-out as well as performance, however the mamasan was even more pushy, albeit it in a friendly and amusing way.

Very few customers and no-one offed anyone when I was there. The boys numbered around 15, all twinky types, but only about 4 or 5 had anything close to what I would consider a good body - the rest looking soft and podgy.

I sat and talked to a nice, slim guy (number 53) although I cannot comment on his body as he kept his shirt on and I didn;t off him - he had hairy legs though.

The mamasan said that they have a room in the bar should I wish to use it - I declined.

For 4 or 5 drinks I paid 700 Baht and gave a 400 baht tip to the boy for simply talking to him for an hour. I left alone.
Quote |