Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Pattaya update
Thread: Pattaya update
View Single Post
Old 6th November 2007, 10:56 PM
Yannawa
Cruiser

Asntp, Jungle Boys is in Sunee..about half way along the long street that runs from soi to soi. It has a jungle hut appearance. It has only been open a month and has a few good features. The place has a narrow doorway that opens up to a circular passageway going around a central core of discreetly hidden sofas and tables. There is a low wall around the core where the boys sit in jungly shorts and name tags(not numbers..names!). The boys seem mostly freshly arrived, not fem or muscly and no hint of underage(or overage!). They are mostly appreciative of attention and not pushy. My favorite technique is to get a drink and slowly walk around the circular path chatting to all the boys as if you are at a cocktail party. The place is cosy and not intimidating at all for the boys or the customers. On both my visits I have had unplanned orgasmic experiences in the toilets and actualy offed a boy, Geng, for the first time in many years...and he was worth the wait.
Quote |