Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Remittances.
Thread: Remittances.
View Single Post
Old 6th November 2007, 11:29 PM
sextile
Cruiser

Remittances.

-- The flg. is not germane to CFS. per se - but nevertheless this site is a convenient way of alerting any Farangs who receive remittances from their o'seas. banks.

-- K-Bank, Phat Pong branch, has been my local bank for the last three yrs., and the one to wch. my remittances from GB. have been sent; staying here on a 'Retirement Visa.' and not being in receipt of a pension I have to have MORE than 400,000.oo.Bh. paid-in annually.
- Usually these remittances have been processed quite routinely.
- However, this forenoon, I was informed that as this present remittance is for MORE than USD.20,000.oo. I'd have to shew my passport as proof of my identity, as well as completing some new Form or other.
- Despite my reminding them that I'd been with them for three yrs., that they'd all seen me during that time availing of their facilities, and that they must have innumerable Xerox copies of my passport - I even shewed them the copy that I carry-around with me - the officials were not impressed and insisted that I bring my passport. for further identification, photo-copying and so on.
- Please be advised accordingly.
-- bibi..
Quote |