Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How big was your largest
View Single Post
Old 12th November 2007, 06:50 PM
NakedAl
Cruiser

My fattest

In a similar thread a few years ago I reported on my longest (maybe 11" but thin).

A couple months ago I was at a bathhouse in Athens and approached a classic Mediterranean guy in the playroom--dark curly hair, broad, steamy demeanor. I reached under his towel to find a stiff, warm monster dick that I couldn't even get my hand around. Oh, the beer can reference fits. What a beautiful 9" torpedo-shaped dick I saw when I pulled his towel off.

So, I leaned him up against the massage table and squatted down in front of him; I licked and sucked and loosened my jaw to take some more, and he gently pushed yet a little more into my throat--this guy was just that right amount of aggressive. I started to think how much more fun this could get.

We mostly grunted and moaned; I don't think he spoke much English but he reacted really enthusiastic when I asked him if he'd like to fuck me. I always prelube with some good silicone lube, and he was fine with using a Magnum condom (which barely fit). He seemed genuinely grateful to find somebody who wanted to take him.

So I climbed onto the end of the massage table onto my back, legs spread, knees bent. As he stood facing me, I reached down and lubed and massaged his dick and guided it to my hole. He was just the right height for direct entry. He grabbed my hips, pushed once--in one inch, I took a deep breath, second push--in 3 inches, third push and another couple deep breaths, and he slid in all the way. He got a nice but firm rhythm going plowing me--no question, he was in control. I had offered my ass, he was taking it. At this point I heard one of the guys who I think had been following him around hoping to witness something like this say "my god, he's in all the way."

It was a mind-altering experience being drilled by that giant thing. And I was glad some other guys could get off watching it, too. I was over the top and groaning stuff like, "o god, fuck me man" in a low voice, which spurred him on harder and faster. The fucking eventually made me leak all over and I told him I was going to come, to which he nodded yes. So I shot a huge load that I actually tasted on my lips--a real surprise because I am pretty much an oozer when I come, not a shooter.

As we straightened up afterward, no conversation just sighing and smiling, he leaned over and kissed me on the forehead. Ah, Greece.
Quote |