Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Remittances.
Thread: Remittances.
View Single Post
Old 14th November 2007, 07:06 AM
scoops
Cruiser

- ICON is right, Bank of Thailand regulations in regard to money laundering. The regulation probbaly has no real impact but it's policy.

- You surprise me a little in regard to your remarks about many previous copies of your passport, because you seem to be well acquainted with Thailand. Thai banks, and 99% of other Thai companies/organizations have a very strong 'process work culture' one of the strongest in the world in regards to a whole country (as opposed to an empowered work culture). That's what you've just experienced.

- My office just moved to a new building in South Sathorn. For convenience I opened a new account with Bank of Ayudhaya. Wow have they upgraded the whole experience, totally customer oriented, quite impressive compared to their service in the past and compared to other Thai banks.
Quote |