Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How big was your largest
View Single Post
Old 14th November 2007, 08:20 AM
NightHawk
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to NightHawk
Big ones....

Whan you say "my biggest," it depends on what you mean, like someone earlier posted "big one that got away."

First of all, you have to know that I'm bi. I was in the army and there was some construction going on in the command offices, where I was assigned. There was this young kid that was working putting up drywall, 21 as I came to know later, short, compact, well muscled but not chunky. One day, he asked to borrow our phone (this was before universal cell phones) and was talking to someone and I could sense there was a problem about transportation. He had been there over a week so we all knew each other to speak to. I asked him what was up. Turned out his car was broken down. He had gotten someone to drop him off at work but had no way home. I asked him where he lived and when he told me, I told him I could drop him off there on my way home (I lived off base at the time). So I did, and the next day as well, and the next day as well. Although I certainly thought he was nice looking and would have been interested, I knew he was married and, well, being a soldier had to be careful. Well, that was Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. On Monday, they still hadn't had the car fixed -- it was in the shop -- there were probably some financial issues, young married couple, he's in construction. So I offered again and he said, yes, but that his wife wanted to do something for me and since I was a single man, would I like a home-cooked meal. Well, it was hard to say no though the idea of spending an evening with people I didn't know was a little uncomfortable. But I went. The next day he wouldn't speak to me or look at me, and told me he didn't need a ride. After about two more days of this, I finally got up the nerve to ask him what the hell was the matter. At first he didn't want to talk about it, finally he took me outside and mustered up the courage to tell me that his wife had observed to him after I left that she thought I was "interested" in him -- sexually. And that she was interested in me sexually. I guess I wasn't as discreet as I should have been with my eyes...

So basically, she wanted to set up a three way with the three of us. And we did that a few times. He turned out to have the biggest dick I ever saw. Long, at least 10, and very thick... as some have said, like a beer can. I was stunned when he pulled it out and more so when he got it erect. I couldn't imagine such a thing inside of me and it didn't take long for me to find out why she was interested in me. He didn't know how to use the thing. His idea of fucking was to stick it in and stroke till he came and she was hurting. It was not pleasurable for her. Now understand, she had a fine, fine body (some of you guys, sorry that turns you off but.. I am what I am). So as we met, I started giving him pointers.. as if I was telling him what I wanted him to do in the scene but actually giving him some ideas of how to get her ready and I'm glad to say that by the time I was transferred, she was enjoying the sex with him finally, though it still took some for her to get used to that thing in her. I never got fucked by him, I wanted to keep on living, but did get the end of it in my mouth from time to time.

It is a great memory.

The biggest I have had is a straight (straight in that he's not attracted to men or mens bodies) college student whom I see occasionally when he gets so horny he has to have a warm place to put it. He chokes me easily -- he's about 9 and thick, starts out thinner but tapers thick to the base -- but he is a skilled fucker and has never hurt me. He just doesn't want to do it as much as I want to do it. He prefers to be sucked...
Quote |