Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Super A
Thread: Super A
View Single Post
Old 15th November 2007, 03:01 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- This a'noon., 15th., during my walk-back from what's becoming my usual thursday massage at 'BAAN TEWA.', (S. Sathorn 7/1., [and of wch. more in the 'Massage.' thread],), I passed through the small and covered sub-soi off Soi Anuman. by 'SOLID BAR.'.
- A quite good looking boi was standing outside 'NICE BOYS.' and seeing me he called-out to whomever was further along the sub-soi and nrer. to 'SUPER A.'.
- There were two people there: the elderly and rather time-worn Mamasan and what looked to me like a 'Baby boi'; he's called 'TUM.' 18YO., and hails from I-San; he mustered enough English to say 'Hello.', to repeat his name, (just to ensure that I heard it aright the 1st. time.), and age, (to shew that he's a legit. worker despite his under-age looks.), and to express the hope that he'd see me again soon. Well - we shall see, sha'n't we?
-- bibi. --
Quote |