Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Looking for advice
View Single Post
Old 20th November 2007, 02:53 PM
BijouBoy
Cruiser

I agree that Bijou is close and usually good for action.

If you’re into a little bondage action, this place has some great venues upstairs. There’s a full room with restraints and slings in the back, but I prefer a little booth near the stairway with rope loop wrist restraints that secure my hands above my shoulders. It also has a chain-link fence as one side of the booth. I use it to tie my ankles to it. On my last visit, I checked the clothes in a locker downstairs and attracted some followers on the way to help secure me in the booth. I had my balls tied off with a rope which a horny dude used to yank me back up to glory whole where he gave my balls and rear lots of attention, while two other guys reached into the booth to slap and stroke my cock and twist my nipples. I shot big! On a previous visit, while bound and gagged in this booth a dude comes in, locks the door and undresses. He slaps my cock hard then unrolls a lubed condom over it. He then proceeds to back onto it and fucks himself good with my rock-hard cock. A great time! I recommend it!

For more examples, you can search "Bijou" in the Illinois (not Chicagoland) forum. Check pix in my profile for examples of what you will see!
Quote |