Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Hot bareback action. your stories please
View Single Post
Old 23rd November 2007, 01:22 AM
Biganhansum
Cruiser

Should'nt a dunnit

But fuck the guy was so hot.

Haven't been on here for a long time guys but here's what happened:

I was cruisin Lady Bird Park across the Potomac from DC. (It's actually inside DC city limits) in a rental car. Sort of jackin' and just cruisin' around. I'm mostly just top nowadays but I was horny as shit and wanted some masculine hard dick with some attitude to suck. This military guy with a wedding ring got in and we talked for a while. He was just my fuckin type. A lil older (45?), balding trim, married and super masculine.

'Course, soon his dick is out and I'm sucking it in there in the car. He had my white t-shirt pushed up and was twisting my nips HARD. My fuckin' dick was hard as a rock but he was playin' with my ass, not my dick. Now I get fucked about every 5 years and this wasn't gonna be the year. That's what I told him, too. He just chuckled and kept palyin with my butt hole. I love my ass being licked and damn if he didn't twist me around in the car and stick his tongue up my chute. Then he asked if he could just rub his dick along my crack. I was so fucking hot and horny I said yeah, but don't you stick that thing in my hole. He promised that he wouldn't since neither of us had a rubber anyway. After a few minutes of this, twisting my tits and rubbing my hole I felt him rubbing his dick against my hole. Aww shit, I said, what are you doing. He whispered in my ear that he just wanted to stick it in a little. I said no way man, are you crazy? He said, c'mon just the head. And you sure as shit know that he was pushing in as he said it. I said, shit, ok, just a little. Before I knew it he was stickin' his dick in me barebacked and fuck it felt good. After a couple minutes of that I made him quit but then we both shot huge loads. man... it was hot, having this married officer fuck me.

That's the ONLY time I have been barebacked. Thank ya Jesus that I'm still negative.

Oh yeah, and about 1 minute after we pulled our pants up, a police car cruised through the parking lot. I swear ta God.
Quote |