Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - What do you miss ?
View Single Post
Old 26th November 2007, 09:18 PM
rocket01
Cruiser

Miss the crazy action at the gay baths. The guys walking around completely naked - sucking each other in the hall ways. The pitch dark grope room where around 50 guys would be in there and you never knew who was sucking or fucking you or who you were sucking or fucking. The dimly lite orgy room with mattresses on the floor and having guys join in the action while you were sucking, getting sucked of fucked. The hot action in the whirlpool or swimming pool - loved getting sucked off under water and watch the cum float to the surface. Watching maybe a dozen hot guys or so sucking and jacking each other off in the sauna. Having guys follow me around (I was in my 20's then) and almost every guy who passed the open door to my room coming in and stroking me, sucking me, fucking me and me doing him. The group sex was all so hot. Watching gay vids or tapes and everyone jacking off and then sucking or fucking each other. Really miss fucking and getting fucked bareback - that was before aids. Taking load after load in my mouth and hot ass.

Now that I'm in my 50's guys no long follow me around or pop into my room. It's rather me who has to make the first move and hope guys will have sex with me
Quote |