Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Rating Game
Thread: Rating Game
View Single Post
Old 29th November 2007, 03:37 AM
icon513

You mean Aqua, not Aquarius, right?

If so, I agree with your ratings. Hero is head and shoulders above the pack, but I still do pop into Aqua, Arena, Banana Club, and others every now and then.

I even went back to K-Why for the first time in a long time a few weeks ago. It's moved upstairs from where it used to be (not sure how long ago they did that).

I was actually fairly impressed by the line-up, some nice boy-next-door types among them. The facilities, as before, are pretty lousy, with a single shower serving all the rooms.

They still charge a flat 1,500 baht, to include the massage and tip. The boys seem to expect a couple hundred extra, though, which makes the whole thing about the same as at other places.

The boy I took gave a really nice massage and spirited afters. Too bad the facilities are so rotten, but at least it's open to 2:00 a.m.
Quote |