Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Suck Cinema updates?
View Single Post
Old 5th December 2007, 12:13 AM
sextile
Cruiser

Quote:
Originally posted by icon513
There was one on Rama IV before, on the right side of the road (going East), just before the Klongtoey intersection. Wasn't all that active, and I'm not sure if it's still there. Anyone?
-- Y'day., (04th.), a'noon. having a few spare moments I decided to follow-up my elderly American acquaintance's lead; so acting upon info. rec'd. I proceeded as follows -
1.- MRT., (u'gd. rly.), to Khlong Toei;
2.- Detrain at Khlong Toei stn.;
3.- Take 'EXIT ONE.', (1.), it's indicated as 'MEA. Khlong Toei.'
4.- At street level quit Exit One and make an immediate LEFT-about turn;
6.- Walk against the tfc., (tfc. is IN-coming while one is walking OUT-bound - 'LUMPINI TWR.' is behind one.), for approx. five mins.;
7.- One will come to a wideish soi on one's RHS.; on the opp. cnr. of wch. is a large and visible branch of 'KASIKORN BANK.',(on one's own cnr. is an office three windows' wide, with the no. 1230-6 on the RH. jamb.);
8.- Turn RIGHT and walk along that soi for approx. 100yds.;
9.- The cinema will be seen on one's RHS..

-- The Box-office is on one's LHS.;
- Adm'n.:50.Bh.;
- After entering there is a small soft-drinks'/snax stand ahead;
- The men's CR. is to the RIGHT and behind this stand - a bit squalid;
- On either side are stairs UP to the cinema;
- Ent'ces./exits are roughly half-way along the two side-walls;
- Illum'n. is poor: the interior stairs are not lit; the only illum'n. is from the screen, (LO-lvl. lighting there.), and from theEXIT and EMGY. EXIT signs;
- There is a space between the rear seating and the back wall;
- Hard core p*rn., (ortho. & l*sb**n.), was being shewn;
- Several ladies,(?), were plying their trade amongst the few spectators, (I arr'd. around 17hrs.),;
- At one time an employee walked-around with a flash-light and was shining it on and along the rows of seats.

-- name: 'LAEMSONG.';
- loc'n.: 1,208, Rama IV. rd., Phra Kanong, BKK.;
- adm'n.: 50.oo.Bh.;
- nrest. MRT.: Khlong Toei - approx. 6-7mins'. walk away.

-- E&OE. -- bibi. --
Quote |