Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Erotic City
Thread: Erotic City
View Single Post
Old 13th December 2007, 04:14 PM
nada1

Erotic City

Repost from Craigs List:

A few days ago someone posted information about Erotic City undergoing a lawsuit and also possibly closing down. So I did some calls around within the City and County Goverment. I found out the following information: Erotic City is currrently in a liablity suit (Civil RICO) with the family of the teens that were prostituted out there in early 2007. The family is expected to have its damages hearing (They alredy won the civil suit) and the case is actually being heard where the children were abducted in early January. This places Erotic City in court in the Southern District of Florida. Erotic City's liability insurance carrier dropped them as of September 1st ,2007 and will still be held for the claim when the family's damages are assessed by the Federal court. Once it exceeds the 250K that the policy covers Erotic City will then be subjected to turn over its assets to the family, this includes the real estate. Unless they can appeal and actually win the appeal. Not likely. They family plans demolition once the asset is awarded to them in the damages portion of the trial. This information I learned from the County task force on Vice. Also, the Jackson County Health department did indeed find MRSA on the premises after one man contracted it from their video arcade. Erotic City was forced to use an independant contractor to clean the establishment before it could reopen it to the public. They are the ones that closed all the gloryholes. The real question arised when I spoke with City Goverment. Since Erotic City is currently in an unincorporated portion of Jackson County there is no jurisdiction for the KCPD to perform any type of inspection, raids etc. However, I was informed that there is a bill for annexation by the City of Independance IF AND ONLY IF Erotic City is closed. The petition that was circulated by the residential community in the unincorporated zone immediately surrounding Erotic City was signed by all residences that rent or own homes there to force the City of Independance to make Erotic City re-apply for its current business license with the city once annexation is completed. Independance as you know will never approve it and there are no grandfather clauses in the City of Indepenances charter. So my friends? Its sad but it looks like the institution of Erotic City's days are very numbered. Sorry to say it. But you can call the County, City Vice, County Health Department and also look up the case in the Federal Court District of Southern Florida yourself if you have LExus./ Nexus. Its all true. It angers me because now where will these people go? Parks , Restrooms, restareas? I dont know. But at least there it was in a concentrated area where it was doing no one any harm.