Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Poppers
Thread: Poppers
View Single Post
Old 15th December 2007, 08:40 PM
Zyxel
Cruiser

@Farangchopthai

I had exactly the same problem as you in the past. My first order (5 bottles) arrived after one week. Later I order a box (18 bottles of Rush) and when it arrived I noticed that it was some kind of fake or at least low grade. You can see the difference by looking at the bottom of the bottle. If only a number is embossed it is low grade. If the letters TWD and a number are embossed it is genuine. I sent an email to Popper-Shop complaining strongly and never hopped they would answer. But 2 weeks later they did and apologized saying that it was a mistake that they sent me the "fake". Apparently some discos and saunas sell this fake so they supply them with it.
They then sent me the right stuff and told me that I could keep the "fake".

Later when I ordered again from them I had the same answer as you. They wanted a bank transfer (!) as credit cards were not accepted since I was living in Thailand.

I looked on the internet and found:

poppersshop.com

The price was very similar and it worked nicely having my delivery of real stuff after a week.

My order was in May this year. Hope it is still working.
Quote |