Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Taxi from Airport
View Single Post
Old 18th December 2007, 08:26 AM
asntp
Cruiser

I emailed Khun Keak to arrange for an airport pickup, expecting someone to be waiting for me. Nobody showed up at all. I ended up taking an airport taxi. Apparently I was supposed to call him once I arrrived at the airport. Well there are two problems with this scenario - one, having just arrived from America I didn't have a cell phone that works in Thailand, and didn't have Thai coins to make a call using a public phone; second, if he drives out to the airport only after I call him, how long it is going to take? I would be waiting for him, not the other way around.

If Khun Keak charges $1000 Bt for Pattaya/Jomtien to aiport, that's a good price. However, the logistics needs to be better worked out. I wanted to be his customer but he didn't give me a chance.
Quote |