Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Suck Cinema updates?
View Single Post
Old 18th December 2007, 10:50 PM
sextile
Cruiser

-- The latest issue of the freebie mag. 'Thai Puan.', #18, (avail. at most of the usual outlets.), has an article entitled:
Chinese Cinemas ... (with very special features!).
- Amongst the places mentioned, (and I'm quoting verbatim et litteratim from the article*.), are -
1.- 'There are 2 in Wang Wian Jai. The biggest is off Taksin rd. beside the market. The other is off LadYa rd. just behind the clothes' market.
2.- 'There is another off Rama IV. just past the railway line behind the Kasikorn Bank.
3.- 'The one most well-known by foreigners is opposite the soi to the Shangri-La Hotel, but it is very difficult to find as it's down a long way.
4.- 'The next is on Phayayothin rd opposite to Big C; the Saphan Kwai BTS. station is very close. This is by far the biggest I've come-across and also the busiest.
5.- 'Crossing to the Thonburi side again, there is one in Bang Khae, behind the market. It is big but not busy.'.
- The contributor adds a final caveat: 'AYOR. and best to go with empty pockets!.

-- * Moderator, No infringement of copyright intended by me, but should you think so then please feel free to edit as necessary - "Up to you!".

-- bibi. --
Quote |