Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Suck Cinema updates?
View Single Post
Old 23rd December 2007, 06:10 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- An elderly American 'SnowBird.', who's a frequent visitor to BKK., recounted these two flg. stories to me this a'noon.:
1.- An elderly American acquaintance of his - staying in 'Tarntawan Place Htl.' - a day or so ago went to PHANOL CINEMA, (BTS.: Saphan Kwai.), and made his way up to the standing room only at the far back wall.
- After a while he was joined by a gp. of THs. who proceeded to let their hands roam and to pleasure him.
- After it was all over he found that someone had relieved him of 600.oo.Bh.. Fortunately for him his bill-fold was in a very deep pocket on the inside of his trousers and so wasn't picked.
- The farang reckoned that the loss of money was out-weighed by the pleasure rec'd.!
2. - The 'Snowbird.' told me that this a'noon. he went to the one and remaining movie-house in ChinaTown, (Yaowarat rd.), where he and some other middle-aged and TH. man went into a toilet together.
- The middle-aged man embraced him warmly in a bear hug, from wch. my aquaintance managed to extricate himself before separating from the TH..
- Outside he found that his hip-pkt. was unbuttoned and the money therein was missing. So he returned and found the TH. man counting some money. The TH. alleged that it had fallen-out of the farang's pkt. and that he was counting it before handing it in for safer keeping! But as the farang asked me: 'How come that the money was dry yet the floor was so wet?'. An interesting question to wch. I had no answer.

-- "Verb. sap.". AYOR..
-- bibi. --
Quote |