Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Suck Cinema updates?
View Single Post
Old 24th December 2007, 07:19 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- What's possibly Chinatown's only remaining 'Suck cinema.' is in business still.
- name: 'MAXIMA.'*,
- address: 408, Yaowarat rd.,
Samphanthawong,
BKK..
- loc'n.: In ChinaTown; on Yaowarat rd. and roughly opp. to the 'White Orchid Hotel.';
- dir'ns. from 'Pan Pacific hotel.' on Rama IV. rd.: take either a #4. or a #507. 'bus. from the same side of RIV. as the 'PP.' htl.;
ask the conductor/c'tress. for 'ChinaTown.';
look-out for a large a generally Red colored & Ch.-style ornamented gate on yr. RHS. and in the centre of a tfc. round-about wch. marks the start of C'Town.;
debus. at the 2nd. 'bus.-stop after passing the a/m. gate;
walk along Yaowarat rd., (it's one way.), in the same dir'n. as the tfc. for approx. 150.yds. at wch. pt. you'll the see the 'WO.' htl.;
the cinema is roughly opp. to the hotel.
- adm'n.: 50.Bh..
- I'm info'd. that many of the patrons are either elderly Ch. or younger money-boyz seeking elderly Ch. men; but my informant assures me that it's LESS 'sticky rice.' than say the 'Phanol.' cinema at Saphan Kwai, (and he should know!),.

--* A MORE recent correspondent, (this thread #139.), has told me that that cinema's name is not Maxima but CHINATOWN RAMA.

-- E&OE.; I've never ventured inside. -- bibi. --
Quote |