Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 31st December 2007, 01:35 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Last sat., (29th.), heeding the advice of a mature friend from SF. who advised me that 'X-BOYS.', (Soi Twilight.), has several 'well-educated.' young men amongst its R&F. a go-go boyz, I went for the 22.oo.hrs. perf. - or at that time so two different barkers told me on separate occasions.
- Being desirous of securing a good seat, one with an unobstructed sight-line and outside of the usual flow of waiters etc. etc., I arr'd. around 21.15hrs. to find it fairly full; I was shewn to a seat on the first row of raised seating, to stage-front and slightly to its RHS.; I should have realized before it was too late to move that a pr. of green lts. at the back of the stage were fixed to shine fwd. twds. stage-front and thus didn't assist in one's viewing. Best seats are to stage RIGHT, forward of the passage-way and about half-way along by the chrome-plated ladder.
- Each one of three small island stages had a boi clad only in a mini-brief dancing - of wch. #65. caught my att'n.; the boyz changed around from time to time.
- The two gps. of R&F. a go-go boyz changed over en bloc every ten mins. or so.; they all wore the usual male boxers; not many of them managed to conceal their indifference to the INCREASING numbers of spectators who were crowding-in.
- House lts. dimmed at around 21.49.hrs. and the first act of four boi dancers and a singing female started at 21.52hrs..
- The perf. followed its usual course wch. if one's visited there before one will know; the only difference from my previous visits was that the two chantoosies' act began straight & serious but concluded MORE as a comedy turn - the audience laughed. There were the usual hula-hoop act au naturel and the familiar candle show. The bold show was nothing out of the ordinary: a couple, then a threesome wch. then spilt-up before making a couple of prs. who were all ground-work on the stage and no venturing amongst us voyeurs.. Finally there was the Big **** Show, for wch most of the participants wore their trousers, fully unzipped and unbuttoned in a few cases but mainly just unzipped - even Khun Wee wasn't such an enthusiastic show-off as previously. - House lts. were re-illuminated at around 23.10hrs. and the usual R&F. boyz returned.
- Sitting behind me in the back row of seats and in a corner were - I presumed - some local VIPs.: food was brought to them and a mini-bar was set-up for their especial use on the island stage nr. to where they were seated - hence the throng of waiters and others trying to pass-by made seeing difficult for all those in that part of the bar - not so good, I thought.
- I must allow that apart from Khun Wee I did not see any well-educated boyz, either amongst the R&F. boyz or amongst the performers, but a few were better than avg. for TH. boyz who would be chosen for individual acts.
- I must admit that I would hesitate to recommend that bar again; but maybe I left feeling out of sorts, manly because of all the quite unnecessary, to me, movements to and fro of waiters, other staff and spectators wch. made voyeuring difficult at the best of times with all the interruptions and others standing in the sight-lines or the way of others trying to pass-by.
-- bibi. --
Quote |