Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - How big was your largest
View Single Post
Old 1st January 2008, 11:01 AM
boroboy
Cruiser

downtown Y

My biggest was at the Nashville downtown YMCA; this guy from New York came into the sauna and was definately cruising. He dropped his towel in front of me and I saw one thick cock. I started to munch on that thing and it grew to 10" and thicker than a beer can. There were too many people coming in and out of the sauna for any real action so we went to one of the stalls where I got up on the toilet and gave that Yankee one hell of a blowjob. It was really tough opening my jaw to accomodate that monster but I gave it the ol' college try and got down about 8" of that thing. He pumped my mouth for awhile and made a large deposit of man cream down my throat. He said he was going to be in Nashville all week so you bet I went back same time next day for some more of that thing. I still remember it. Wow.
Quote |