Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Bar reports - BKK
View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2008, 12:29 AM
billinbkk
Cruiser

Further to what Sextile has reported, I visited Soi Twilight on New Year's Eve. I was expecting BIG things but came away greatly disappointed:

1. I attended the 10.00 show at X-Boys. Clearly, most of the decent boys were away for the holidays. The hoola-hoop show only consisted of one boy. They are now back to lady-boys lip synching with 4 boys dancing high-kick dances around her. The big cock show was a major disappointment. Two couples attempted to do a fucking show but one of the couples gave up since the "top" couldn't get it hard enough (even with elastic bands) to fuck. The other couple did manage a totally uninspiring show.

2. My next stop (at about 11.00) was Classic Boys. There were a grand total of 14 customers in there. As I got there, the fuck show was taking place. They managed to find a 'top' guy to fuck one of the twinks who works there. I only stayed for one soda.

3. I rang in the New Year at Hotmale. Like the other bars, this place was fairly short on boys.....and customers. As they did their version of the countdown, there were no more than 20 customers. Their big cock show consisted of FOUR lads...none of whom would win a big-dick contest, and one of whom has been "dancing" for the better part of the past 20 years!!

So, let's hope that it was a "holiday low" that I was experiencing and NOT a taste of what's ahead for Soi Twilight. However, I'm forced to wonder: If it doesn't "happen" there on New Year's Eve, when DOES it happen???
Quote |