Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - super A
Thread: super A
View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2008, 01:36 AM
sextile
Cruiser

-- Last monday, NY's. Eve), after my usual massage at 'INDRA MASSAGE.' I dithered between going to 'NATURE BOYS.', 'NICE GUYS.' or 'SUPER A.', (all in Soi Anuman.), and finally decided upon 'SUPER A.' as being possibly the sleaziest one of the three.
- I arr'd. around 23.30hrs. and found another three or so farangs there - all enjoying their boyz' att'ns..
- Three boyz homed-in on me, as luck would have it I chose the queaniest one of the lot! He was into kissing and being kissed - especially his nipples, wch. made him twist and conrot his body. I had the feeling - maybe misplaced - that his reactions weren't entirely natural?
- for the evening we were given salted nuts, slices of apple, (already turning brown.), and some small and sour-tasting strawberries - ugh!
- Next to me was another and elderly European, (from his accent.), farang with a boi au naturel. From time to time the latter stood-up while the farang kissed his *rs* and a couple of times smoked him briefly. That boi was quite willing to let me play with his ****, wch. is short, thick and has several 'Love balls.' under the 'skin..
- The boi who was with me wanted me to take him to the upstairs' room where he'd smoke me - an offer I refused.
- Later on the farang's boi and another one danced au naturel on the stage; the farang kept making hand-signals to them, encouraging them - possibly? - to provide stg. more e'taining. that just mere dancing together?
- From time to time a farang or two would leave alone and others would come-n.
- I had hoped - it being NY's. Eve - for much more in the way of e'tainment., but not so, alas. Not much in the way of welcuming-in the NY..
- I left just before their CLOSING time of 01.oo.hrs..

-- bibi. --
Quote |