Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Best Bookstore/Video Arcade
View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2008, 06:59 AM
stickman-9
Cruiser

Theater Book Store

1. Chateau Theater, Charleston, SC. - Never fails in the theater. If in doubt, whip it out. I've been picked up by three different married couples who like sharing big dick. I've had as many as three men sucking my dick at once, passing it back and forth like a joint. No hassles. Employees nice & never seen one in the theater.
2. Belvedere Theater in Atlanta, GA - Nasty, dirty, but people go there for one of two reasons; to suck or get sucked. Period. I've been completely nude & walking between the theaters, stopping at every aisle-end for a quick dip of my dick in the mouths waiting for it. Have been on top of a 4-way there.
Belvedere has closed
3. X-sightment video, Durham, NC - Another dirty and nasty place with one reason; sex. Have had group sex with up to five guys in the halls, two of us completely nude. No one stops for new people entering. Amazing.
4. Palm Beach Book & Video, Lake Worth, FL. - Another theater that is anything goes. Have been sucked by as many as 3 guys at once & even in front of the entrance door (with buzzer) when the door opens, people in the video section can see what's going on in the theater. No one seems to care.

Stick
Quote |