Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - most shocking sex act you've witnessed
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2008, 02:45 AM
loadeater
Cruiser

most shocking sex act you've witnessed

i was in an ABS in maryland the other day...went into a booth (with gloryhole) and noticed on the other side a guy on a bar stool, fucking himself with a cucumber...not a regular cucumber, but one of those big fuckers, i think they are called some island name, but it was about 2 feet long. he kept sticking it up his ass, and as he pulled out, you could see the lube just dripping out of his ass.. he was getting so turned on... i mean the guy was dripping pre-cum all over the place...THEN, he'd stick the cucumber in his mouth and down it to the hilt....i sat there, peering thru the GH, for about 5 minutes, just watching this fucker do his thing...when he got tired of the cucumber, he'd switch to a bottle of water...i don't mean the little bottles that you buy at 7-11, this was the big ass bottle like a 32 ounce thick job...he'd stick that up there too....it was sooooooooooooo hot...i couldn't believe this was going on in an ABS...not that i'm a prude or conservative or anything like that.. it was just so wierd.........and HOT... anything anyone else has experienced, please feel free to express....thanks