Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - RE: Hot Naked Guy on 19th Avenue
View Single Post
Old 3rd January 2008, 04:48 PM
BadBoy4HotMen
Cruiser

Funny thing you should post this today! I hadn’t seen him in a while and was wondering the same thing and a little while ago I was driving down 19th Avenue and there he was! Standing in his window Totally Naked, cock hard, wearing only his handcuffs like he always does and Hot as can be!!! Oh, and FYI, his real name is Billy. Am thinking about driving back by in a little while and if he’s still in his window naked and cuffed, stopping by and surprising him by just walking in on him without knocking (since he always leaves his door unlocked), ordering him to his knees shoving my dick in his mouth and making him suck my cock! I did this once a while back and he REALLY got off on it!!!

For anyone else interested in seeing him, he is just north of Glendale Ave ON 19th Avenue (west side of street – 7126 N 19th Ave_Casa del Pueblo???) #180. Usually all day, but almost ALWAYS late at night and early morning hours. Also, at night, if you sit in front of the apt. complex ACROSS the street (19th Ave) from his window you’ll get a good show as it usually takes him quite a while before he actually notices you (if he ever does) sitting there watching him beat-off and shit.
Quote |