Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Best Bookstore/Video Arcade
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2008, 10:34 AM
bj73man
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to bj73man
My top choices

1 - Romantix in Ames, Iowa is one of the cleanest places to go and have fun of all kinds. They have about a dozen booths with gloryholes where I have had a nice hot cock through the hole with as little as 10 seconds from going into the booth. There are also bigger booths where I have had a number of threesomes sucking, getting sucked, getting fucked and fucking some hot ass too. Being a college town you get some younger college horney guys there too.

2 - The "Adult Book Store" on the south side of Cedar Rapids, Iowa. It is a pretty dirty place but lots of hot action. Downstairs there are some booths with gloryholes where I have never been disappointed within minutes. There is also a huge room with 3 big t.v.'s and two benches. Have had some fun 3 ways there. Also have hooked up with guys there and went to another place for more sex.

If anyone is cumming to Iowa, let me know, I can show you a fun time. Love to suck and swallow your hot load also love getting a nice hot cock up my ass!
Quote |