Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2008, 11:45 AM
loadjunkie
Cruiser

The first time a guy came in my mouth was the first time I ever had a guy's cock in my mouth. I won't go into details, but I didn't exactly want to be sucking in the first place. It was awful. The smell was nasty, I was gagging non-stop (due to being throatfucked), and there were stray pubes in my mouth.

I hated it.

He skullfucked me for a while then pulled his cock back so just the head was in my mouth and unloaded.

I fucking LOVED it.

I had never had such an overhwhelming sensory experience in my life. The Texture, taste, and sort of the smell of the load was incredible. While I not even been remotely turned on during the oral sex, my cock sprung to life as he filled my mouth. Three big spurts and I instincively swallowed it all.

I had a hard time coming to terms with what had happened, but within 6 months I was out searching for more cum to consume.

Due to my desire for cum, I came to love the act of sucking cock (and getting throatfucked). Interestingly enough, I came to enjoy the smell of a man's lower half, and gagging makes my cock come to life now. Still hate stray pubes though.
Quote |