Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - M2M Sauna in Thonglor
View Single Post
Old 5th January 2008, 11:45 AM
icon513

I've made an inspection visit to this place now, and it's quite nice. Clean and modern, with all you'd expect in a sauna (steam room, dry sauna and swimming pool in the garden outside; lounging areas downstairs; and maybe 15 private rooms, video room, and small dark room upstairs.

The admission is 99 baht, with under 23's getting in free on Mondays. Mondays and Fridays are naked nights, with the entire upstairs a naked zone. Saturdays are underwear nights, and I forget what happens on other days.

They also have massage service, but only until 10:00 pm (the place is open until 6:00 am, at least on weekends). Aromatherapy massage is 550 baht, with minimum tip of 1,000 baht ("but you get everything", said the guy behind the counter). They currently have six massage guys, but I did not see them as I visited after 10:00.

The crowd is currently pretty sparse: around 20 there between midnight and 1:30 am tonight (Saturday). A good mix, from older pudgy Chinese guys to young and tight twinky boys. . I got hit on by one of the older, pudgy Chinese (who I rebuffed), and I hit on (successfully) one of the younger twinks.

They have a key code in place (wear key on left wrist to indicate bottom; right wrist for top; either leg for versatile). No condoms or lube in evidence; perhaps they are available for the asking -- at least I hope so.
Quote |