Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Nature Boy - Watch your pockets...
View Single Post
Old 6th January 2008, 03:27 AM
Chuai-Duai
Cruiser

Nature Boy - Watch your pockets...

I was in Nature Boy twice over the Christmas period. The first time was much as usual with a good blow job from one of the boys.

The second time I sat down as usual and while one boy was giving me a blow job a second got my trousers and underwear around my ankles. As my shirt was also unbuttoned it didn't leave me with much covering. That's fine by me but I was a bit suspicious when the boy who'd pulled my trousers down suddenly got up and disappeared behind the curtain that's at the back of the small stage. He moved too quickly and I checked my trousers to discover that the zipped pocket with my money was open and empty.

I protested as I got dressed and the guy who was at the door took me behind the curtain. I expected to see a back entrance but it was a small area where the guys got changed and their clothes were hanging up. Two guys were there and I wasn't sure which had taken the money. The door guy just looked in each boy's wallet from the clothes hanging up and quickly found the small bundle of new notes that I'd had in my pocket.

I don't carry a wallet when I go out in Bangkok and I also never carry credit cards and only have enough money for the evening so it wouldn't have been too serious a loss but it would have been annoying.

If I'm prepared to let guys strip me naked in a bar then I accept that I'm going to be vulnerable so I'm prepared to be philosophical about it.

However if you do go to Nature Boy, keep an eye on your money.
Quote |