Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - RE: Hot Naked Guy on 19th Avenue
View Single Post
Old 10th January 2008, 02:34 AM
BadBoy4HotMen
Cruiser

Exclamation

cboycam - I'm guessing that most likely he will be. I'd give it a shot if I were you!

gameboyaz - when I went by there and his door was unlocked, I just walked in on him and caught him by surprise! His looks...well I think he's cute. And as far as I know he only sucks cock (or as he put it, he likes to get face-fucked)...anything else I'm not sure of.

Also - last Monday night around 1:30am I was watching him from across the street when I saw some guy sneak up to the side of his window, pull out a digital cam and take some pics of him naked inside. I thought about doing the same thing many times before but my own camera has been broken for a long time. I'd love to find out who that was and if there's any chance I could get copies of those pics! So, if the guy who took those pics happens to read this, please contact me and let me know. Thanks!
Quote |