Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cock ring
Thread: Cock ring
View Single Post
Old 11th January 2008, 04:41 AM
Taoboxer
Muscled Grandaddy

Send a message via ICQ to Taoboxer Send a message via MSN to Taoboxer Send a message via Yahoo to Taoboxer

Dear Sextile,
Sorry if I was a little abrupt in my previous post. What I meant was that the ring actually goes over the base of the you-know-what, under the back of the hanging jigglies and around, so that it provides a nice, tight feeling. It's name is misleading, I imagine - most people think that it just goes around the base of the manly meat, or its shaft.

I never needed to wear one, either, but out of curiosity - because the old Utopia staff described it so graphically, I bought one to try. A leather one because I was worried that I couldn't get a steel one off if things got out of hand. And while I wouldn't say that I have never done without one since, I will add that as I turn 50 (by Chinese reckoning) it does come in useful after the fifth inning.

As Icon mentioned, most of the boys just wear a rubber band. It serves the same purpose if it's just for show but for the real deal, you need somehing with much more strength than that.

Tao