Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Time a guy came in your mouth - First time you swallowed
View Single Post
Old 13th January 2008, 08:15 AM
btm.m2m2007
Cruiser

The firts time i swallowed

The first time I swallowd was the first time I sucked a cock. I was 18 and went to an adult movie theeater with some friends. I needed the bathroom and went. I had never considered sucking a guy off before. I began reeading the writing on the walls. that is when I noticed the gloryholes. I had no idea why they were there. This guy comes in and goes to the next stall and takes a leak. I watched through the hole. He finished and began to stroke himself. I could not take my eyes off his cock. It grew to about seven inches. He turned to the hole and moved closer. I thought he was going to cum and I stuck out my tongue to try to catch a drop or two. I looked at the hole again to see his cock sticking through. I smelled it and my head began to spin from the musky smell of sweat and piss. I was in a trance as my mouth was drawn to his cock. I kissed the tip then slid the head through my lips. He tasted so good. I began to bob my head up and down his shaft. I got a taste of his pre cum and needed more. I sucked like a man possessed. I wanted it to go on forever. I felt his head swell then i felt the first spurts of cum hit the back of my throat. I swallowed as fast as I could. He came in my mouth about eight spurts before pulling out. I had not considered myself gay until he said "thank you for the blow job, you fags give the best head". i have been craving cock ever since.
Quote |