Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Str8 Male, Average. I want to watch 2 men Fuck...1st Time Virgin
View Single Post
Old 13th January 2008, 01:26 PM
JoeynMtgy
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to JoeynMtgy Send a message via Yahoo to JoeynMtgy

Donald/Bicurpartyguy, I appreciate the offer, but I'm not the one interested in the "watching" thing. The original poster didn't list where he was posting from, and he apparently wasn't all that interested since he never replied on this board.
I just thought it would help HIM out if he let the rest of us know where he is so that someone might better be able to help him out if they know if they're dealing with someone 10 minutes away or 4 hours away. (It's just a pet peeve of mine that someone will post a shitload of info, but seem to forget that Alabama is a pretty big state; someone living in Mobile or Dothan is a lot less likely to want to spend time setting something up with someone who lives in, say Huntsville, and can't travel--or vice versa.)
Quote |